Wednesday 26 March 2003
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Dr. Atkins' New Diet Revolution by Robert C. Atkins was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 26 March 2003 ?
- Saint Emmanuel (died 304)
- Saint Ludger
- Saint Larissa
- Prince Kuhio Day in Hawaii
- Zoroastrianism - Prophet Zoroaster's Birthday.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 26 March
- UN Secretary General Kofi Annan says that American and allied troops in Iraq must be used to provide humanitarian aid to Iraqis whilst the security situation is so unstable (BBC)
- At least 14 people are killed in Baghdad after a missile hits a marketplace (BBC).
- Al Jazeera television broadcasts images of two dead soldiers and two prisoners of war, whom it says are British (BBC).
- Scientists at the Rovira i Virgili University claim to have a 350,000 year old axe, the oldest evidence of human creativity yet uncovered (BBC)
- A meteor exploded over the midwest, showering Park Forest, Illinois, with dozens of meteorite fragments. APOD: 2003 May 6nbsp– A Chicago Meteorite Fall
- 954 paratroopers of the US Army's 173rd Airborne made a combat jump into the Bashur Drop Zone as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?