Monday 11 August 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marcel Schneider and Paul Dupuis.
The Last Days of Pompeii, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 August 1913!
Which were the important events of 11 August 1913 ?
- Brazil - Student�s Day, Lawyer�s Day, Foundation of the Law Studies in Brazil
- Zimbabwe - Heroes Day
- Taiwan - Valentine's Day
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Tiburtius
- St. Chromatius
- St. Equitius
- St. Gery/Gaugericus
- St. Susanna
- Marcel Schneider: Levallois-Perret Writer.
- Paul Dupuis: French Canadian film and television actor (Born 1913).
- Bob Scheffing: American professional baseball player and manager (d. 1985).
- Angus Wilson: England, United Kingdom -- Writer (Mulberry Bush-1955).
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?