Wednesday 11 December 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Chûshingura godanme, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 December 1907!
Which were the important events of 11 December 1907 ?
- USA - Admission day for Indiana (19th state, 1816)
- Burkina Faso - Republic Day (1958, Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community.)
- Argentina - Tango Day, Buenos Aires
- Also see December 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman festivals - One of the four Agonalia, this day in honour of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival
- R.C. Saints - pope Damasus I: optional memorial; also Daniel the Stylite (not universal)
- Norbert Rosseau: composer.
- Stig Egede-Nissen: Norwegian actor and naval officer.
- Jean Braillon: France Scientist.
- The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Take Me Around Again - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?