Saturday 11 January 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
Bend It Like Beckham, directed by Gurinder Chadha, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Summons by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 2003!
Which were the important events of 11 January 2003 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 January
- Mickey Finn: English drummer (T.
- A U.S. court ordered the controversial organization Clonaid, which claims that it produced a human clone, to reveal the identity and whereabouts of the alleged cloned baby.
- Idina Menzel married fellow broadway actor and Rent (musical) costar, Taye Diggs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground
- Will Young - Leave Right Now
- Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)
- Shane Richie - I'm Your Man
- Ozzy & Kelly Osbourne - Changes
- Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (Asereje)
- The Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
- Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
- Mad World - Michael Andrews featuring Gary Jules
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?