Sunday 11 October 1987
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Here I Go Again by Whitesnake.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1987 ?
- Tony Beltran: American soccer player.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile: Australian cricketer.
- Jason Francisco: Filipino actor.
- Mike Conley: Jr.
- Wang Weiliang: Movie Actor.
- 200,000 gays march for civil rights in Washington
- 200,000 march in second National March on Washington, D.C. for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
- Start of Operation Pawan by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka that killed few thousand ethnic Tamil civilians, several hundred Tamil Tigers and few hundred Indian Army soldiers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 11 October 1987 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?