Wednesday 28 October 1987
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to Bad by Michael Jackson.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Kaleidoscope by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1987 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
Famous Birthdays:28 October
- Andre Masson: French artist, a surrealist painter and set designer who caused a stir in the '20s with his works.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?