Saturday 18 June 1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kirshnik Ball and Amari Cooper.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Wyatt Earp, directed by Lawrence Kasdan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Double Dribble: The Playoff Edition or Dream TV.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1994 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
Famous Birthdays:18 June
- Jack Harkness: Rose grower, dies at 75.
- Aleksander Popov swims world record 100m free style (48.21 seconds)
- Gay Games open in New York City
- US ties Switzerland 1-1 in their 1st game of 1994 soccer World Cup
- The Troubles: the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) open fire inside a pub in Loughinisland, Northern Ireland, killing six civilians and wounding five.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Warren G - Regulate
- Aaliyah - Back And Forth
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?