Monday 17 June 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1907 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
- William Murphy: American business executive.
- Roger Brard: Pontivy Military man.
- Maurice Cloche: French film director who started in with several short documentaries before feature films in 1937.
- Froelich Rainey: American anthropologist and a master of narrative prose.
- Charles Eames: American designer and architect (d. 1978).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- No Wedding Bells for Me - Billy Murray
- The Tale The Church Bell Tolled - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?