Friday 28 June 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1907 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- Odd Bull: Norwegian career officer in the Royal Norwegian Air Force who eventually rose to the position of Chief of Air Staff.
- Jimmy Mundy: American saxophonist and composer (d. 1983).
- Emily Perry: English actress and dancer (d. 2008).
- Marcel Lobet: Belgian writer, journalist.
- James Silver: American historian, author of Mississippi: The Closed Society (1964), and professor at the University of Mississippi and later at the University of Notre Dame (1965-1969) and the University of South Florida (1970-1982).
- Maurice Novarina: French architect best known for having designed the church of Notre-Dame de Toute Grâce du Plateau d'Assy. He was a student of the École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts, and later became an engineer of public works. Elected to the Académie des Beaux-Arts in 1979, he was succeeded by Aymeric Zublena in 2008.
- Paul-Emile Victor: Swiss ethnologist, the founder, organizer and director of French Arctic and Antarctic expeditions.
- Lucien Paye: Vernoil le Fourrier Politician
- Nationals steal a record 13 bases off catcher Branch Rickey
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bake Dat Chicken Pie - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?