Monday 20 April 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Robber's Sweetheart, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1908 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Ren? Guillemain: Bourges physician.
- Wilhelmus M: Bekkers bishop of Hertogenbosch.
- Pierre Korb: France sport Champion.
- Lionel Hampton: American vibraphone player pianist bandleader and actor (d. 2002).
- Henry Chadwick sports reporter (baseball): dies at age 85.
- 12th Boston Marathon won by Tom Morrissey of New York in 2:25:43.2.
- Opening day of competition in the New South Wales Rugby League.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There Never Was a Girl Like You - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?