Thursday 20 March 1997
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Can't Nobody Hold Me Down by Puff Daddy.
In UK Don't Speak by No Doubt was in the top 5 hits.
Liar Liar, directed by Tom Shadyac, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while The Partner by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Corpus Christi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alltynex or Carmen Sandiego Word Detective.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1997!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1997 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 March
- Play On!, opens at Brooks Atkinson Theater NYC for 61 performances
- Mens Figure Skating Championship in Lausanne won by Elvis Stojko (CAN)
- Liggett admits cigarettes are addictive.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?