Friday 23 November 1973
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Photograph by Ringo Starr.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
The Holy Mountain, directed by Alexandro Jodorowsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1973 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Trick Daddy: American rapper.
- Reggie Green: NFL guard (Seattle Seahawks).
- Enrico Cifiello: Italian singer, very popular with his participation in the Festival of Sanremo 1987.
- Marie Collonvillé: French heptathlete, the first IAAF-recognised world record holder in the women's decathlon.
- Sébastien Hardy: French harness racer, who won his 500th race in 2014.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Part 1)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?