Wednesday 25 December 1901
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Sr. Wrangler Mr. R.P. Paranjpe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 25 December 1901 ?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
- Stefano Cagna: Italy sport Champion.
- Alice C: English Duchess of Gloucester / aunt of Elizabeth II.
- Princess Alice: Duchess of Gloucester (d. 2004).
- Alice: Duchess of Gloucester (d. 2004).
- Battle at Tweefontein Orange-Free state: Boers surprise attack British.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- I'll Be with You When the Roses Bloom Again - Harry Macdonough
- The Wedding of Reuben and the Maid - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?