Monday 9 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 9 December 1901 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
- Odon von Horvath: Hungarian-born writer (d. 1938).
- Carol Dempster: Actress (Sally of Sawdust, America), dies at 89.
- Ödön von Horváth: Hungarian-German author and playwright (d. 1938).
- Jean Mermoz: French pioneering aviator, viewed as a hero in both Argentina and France, where many schools bear his name.
- Ödon Horvath: Yugoslavian/austrian writer, playwright, philosopher, critic.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?