Friday 25 December 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Bullet Piercing a Soap Bubble, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 25 December 1903 ?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
- Antiochos Evanghelatos: composer.
- Corry Lievens: [Isabella MJ Adriaens] Flemish actress (Blue Bird).
- J Edward Bromberg: Hungary -- Actor (Mark of Zorro, Under 2 Flags).
- Henri Delteil: Riom ?s Montagne Military man.
- Madeleine Lacan: French noted family, the sister of famous psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan.
- Antiochos Evangelatos: Greek composer and conductor (d. 1981)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- By the Sycamore Tree - Bob Roberts
- Mighty Like a Rose - George Alexander
- Up in a Cocoanut Tree - Billy Murray
- You're as Welcome as the Flowers in May - J.W. Myers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?