Wednesday 27 April 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1921 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Jean Foyer: French politician and minister.
- John Stott: English clergyman and theologian (d. 2011).
- Robert Dhery: St Denis Actor.
- Robert Dhéry: French actor, director and screenwriter.
- Hans-Joachim Kulenkampff: German actor and TV host, nicknamed Kuli, best-known for the 1960s program "Einer wird gewinnen" ("One Will Win").
- Arthur Mold: English cricketer (Born 1863).
- Hadjememaar, [Corn de Gelder] elected in Amsterdam.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Marion Harris - Look for the Silver Lining
- Bright Eyes - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?