Sunday 27 March 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Angeli e demoni, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1921 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Paride Accetti: Italian lawyer and Business Executive, President of a major firm.
- Hélène Berr: French holocaust victim and author (d. 1945).
- Fred Foy: American radio and television announcer (Born 1921).
- Calvin Gotlieb: Canadian computer scientist and academic.
- Harry Järv: Finnish-Swedish lieutenant historian and author (d. 2009).
- Richard Marner: Russian-Scottish actor (d. 2004)
- Moacir Nascimento: Brazilian footballer and coach (d. 2000)
- Harold Nicholas: American actor and dancer (d. 2000)
- Tom Bevill (Representative-Democrat-Alabama: 1967-).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Margie
- Rosie - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?