Thursday 28 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Moravia [Pincherle] and Alberto Moravia.
Bilder från Fryksdalen (Gösta Berlings land), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Alberto Moravia [Pincherle]: Italian author (Indifferent Ones).
- Alberto Moravia: Italian writer who was fascinated by the improbable and had a Jekyl and Hyde personality.
- Charles Debray: France Scientist.
- Rose Bampton: American soprano and educator (d. 2007).
- In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1907?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?