Thursday 28 November 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Moravia [Pincherle] and Alberto Moravia.
Bilder från Fryksdalen (Gösta Berlings land), directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1907 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Alberto Moravia [Pincherle]: Italian author (Indifferent Ones).
- Alberto Moravia: Italian writer who was fascinated by the improbable and had a Jekyl and Hyde personality.
- Charles Debray: France Scientist.
- Rose Bampton: American soprano and educator (d. 2007).
- In Haverhill, Massachusetts, scrap-metal dealer Louis B. Mayer opens his first movie theater.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 November 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?