Saturday 28 November 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aurelio de la Vega and Gloria Grahame in Los Angeles.
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1925 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Aurelio de la Vega: Composer.
- Gloria Grahame in Los Angeles: California, USA; actress (Sue - Rich Man, Poor Man).
- Virginia Hewitt in Shreveport: Louisiana, USA; actress (Carol - Space Patrol).
- Jozsef Bozsik: Hungarian footballer (d. 1978).
- Claude Lalanne: French sculptor.
- József Bozsik: Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 1978)
- Gigi Gryce: American saxophonist and composer (d. 1983)
- 7th French government of Briand sworn-in
- Grand Ole Opry premieres as WSM Barn Dance on WSM radio Nashville, Tennessee
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?