Tuesday 28 October 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Shadow of the Thin Man, directed by Maj. W.S. Van Dyke II, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 October 1941!
Which were the important events of 28 October 1941 ?
- St. Anastasia II
- St. Remigius
- Greece - Oxi (No) Day
- Czechoslovakia - gains its independence from Austria-Hungary (1918); Holiday in the Czech Republic, Remembrance Day in Slovakia.
- Also see October 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Salvius
- St. Abraham
- R.C. Saints - October 28th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Jude (a.k.a Saint Thaddaeus or "of James")
- St. Eadsin
- St. Simon the Zealot (erroneously a.k.a. "the Canaanite")
- St. John Dat
- St. Anglinus
- St. Ferrutius
- St. Fidelis of Como
- Saint Godwin
- St. Honoratus of Vercelli
- Curtis Lee: American singer.
- Glenn Moore: Rocker.
- Hank Marvin [Brian Rankin]: England, United Kingdom -- Rocker.
- John Hallam: Irish-English actor (d. 2006).
- Hank Marvin: English singer and guitarist (The Shadows).
- Gerard Hausser:
- Philippe Mallard: French naval officer, an admiral who served as a pilot in naval aviation and aboard warships. He was maritime prefect, commander of the Naval Action Force, General Staff of the Navy and the Comptroller General of the Armies.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?