Thursday 29 July 1993
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tania Gunadi and Chad Wingard.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Can't Help Falling In Love by UB40.
In UK Dreams by Gabrielle was in the top 5 hits.
Robin Hood: Men in Tights, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching An Exchange of Fire.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Star Wars: X-Wing or Star Wars: Rebel Assault.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1993!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1993 ?
- Tania Gunadi: TV Actress.
- Chad Wingard: Australian Rules Footballer.
- Dak Prescott: Football Player.
- SullyPwnz : YouTube Star.
- Nicole Melichar: American tennis player.
- AJA Quintus Bosz: Indonesian / Suriname lawyer, dies at 78.
- Cin Red pitcher Thomas Browning arrested for marijuana possession
- Israeli Court of Appeal overturns (5-0) conviction of John Demjaujuk, saying not enough evidence he is Concentration Camp Ivan the Terrible
- Walter Koenig (Checkov-Star Trek) suffers a mild heart attack
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 July 1993
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?