Saturday 29 June 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emile Peynaud and John Toland.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1912 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Emile Peynaud: French oenologist (d. 2004).
- John Toland: American writer, a journalist and historian, the winner of a Pulitzer Prize for "The Rising Sun," 1970.
- José Moncayo: Mexican pianist composer and conductor (d. 1958).
- Émile Peynaud: French oenologist and academic (d. 2004).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?