Sunday 23 June 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1912 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Marcel Perquier: France sport Champion.
- Alan Turing: British mathematician, logician, scientist and the technical genius behind Britain’s successful efforts to break German codes in World War II, Turing made inestimable contributions to cybernetics.
- Maurice Dallimore: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (Collector, Lad: A Dog).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Let Us Have Peace - Reinald Werrenrath
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?