Sunday 29 May 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Terry and Clifton James New York City.
Carmen, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1921 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- George Terry: chief constable (Sussex England).
- Clifton James New York City: New York; actor (Buster and Billie, David and Lisa).
- Alessandro Bausani: Italian university professor, an Orientalist and the author of "Point of Astronomy-Astrology Arabic-Islamic.
- Norman Hetherington: Australian cartoonist and puppeteer (Mr Squiggle) (d. 2010).
- Clifton James: Spokane, Washington -- Actor (Live & Let Die).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Just Snap Your Fingers at Care - Nora Bayes
- Home Again Blues - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?