Wednesday 30 September 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
Of Mice and Men, directed by Gary Sinise, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 September 1992!
Which were the important events of 30 September 1992 ?
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Agricultural Reform (Nationalization) Day
- September 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Translation Day
- Botswana - Independence Day (1966)
- RC Saints - Saint Jerome
- French Republican Calendar - Panais (Parsnip) Day, ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Marina CAK Windsor: Granddaughter of English Prince Edward.
- Bria Hartley: American basketball player.
- Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul: Thai model and actress.
- Ezra Miller: Movie Actor.
- 26th Country Music Association Award: Garth Brooks wins
- Kansas City Royal George Brett gets 4 hits to become 18th to get 3,000 hits
- Mariel Hemmingway appears nude on TV show Civil Wars
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- K.W.S. - Please Don't Go
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Technotronic - Move This
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?