Sunday 1 August 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Confessions Part II by Usher.
In UK Burn by Usher was in the top 5 hits.
Collateral, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Blue's Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Amazing Island or Bomberman Hardball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
What the sky looked like on 1 August 2004
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 1 August 2004 ?
- Orthodox Christianity - Procession of the Cross
- Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago - Emancipation Day
- St. Pellegrini/Peregrinus
- Angola - Armed Forces Day
- Switzerland - National Day
- Benin - National Day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Kam�l (Perfection) - First day of the eighth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Sts. Faith, Hope, and Charity (sisters).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Ethelwolf
- Yorkshire, United Kingdom - Yorkshire Day
- People's Republic of China - Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Liberation Army
- Lughnasadh - L� L�nasa, the traditional first day of Autumn in Ireland.
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the liberation of Haile Selassie from slavery
- Nicaragua - Fiesta Day
- Lammas - Neopagan festival of Lammas
- Lebanon - Army's Day (Eid al-Jaysh)
- World Scout Day - anniversary of the first day of the Brownsea Island Camp in 1907, where Robert Baden-Powell began scouting.
- Democratic Republic of Congo - Parent's Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 August
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Terror Squad - Lean Back
- Slow Motion - Juvenile Featuring Soulja Slim
- Usher - Confessions Part II
- Kanye West - Jesus Walks
- Lloyd Banks - On Fire
- Monica - U Should've Known Better
- Diary - Alicia Keys Featuring Tony! Toni! Tone!
- Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
- Usher - Burn
- So Sexy - Twista Featuring R. Kelly
Top #10 Latin songs
- Que De Raro Tiene - Los Temerarios
- Vivo Y Muero En Tu Piel - Jennifer Pena
- Ahora Quien - Marc Anthony
- Soy Tu Mujer - Alicia Villarreal
- Duele El Amor - Aleks Syntek With Ana Torroja
- Dos Locos - Los Horoscopos de Durango
- No Me Quiero Enamorar - Kalimba
- Tu De Que Vas - Franco de Vita
- El Za Za Za (Mesa Que Mas Aplauda) - Grupo Climax
- Sentada Aqui En Mi Alma - Chayanne
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?