Saturday 21 August 2004
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 21, 2004). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Lean Back by Terror Squad.
In UK Thunderbirds / 3AM by Busted was in the top 5 hits.
Mysterious Skin, directed by Gregg Araki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Epitafios.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Digimon Rumble Arena 2 or Bad Boys: Miami Takedown.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 August 2004
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 21 August 2004 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 August
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 August 2004
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Anderlecht : 0 - 1
- Charleroi - Westerlo : 0 - 1
- Gent - Bergen : 2 - 1
- Lierse - Germinal : 2 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bastia - Ajaccio : 1 - 0
- Caen - Monaco : 1 - 0
- Istres - Lens : 0 - 2
- Lille - Bordeaux : 0 - 0
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Burnley - Wolves : 1 - 1
- Coventry - Millwall : 0 - 1
- Crewe - West Ham : 2 - 3
- Ipswich - Cardiff : 3 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Airdrie Utd - Raith Rvs : 1 - 1
- Clyde - Ross County : 1 - 0
- Hamilton - Partick : 0 - 1
- Queen of Sth - Falkirk : 1 - 3
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in August 2004?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Terror Squad - Lean Back
- Kanye West - Jesus Walks
- Sunshine - Lil' Flip Featuring Lea
- Diary - Alicia Keys Featuring Tony! Toni! Tone!
- Slow Motion - Juvenile Featuring Soulja Slim
- Goodies - Ciara Featuring Petey Pablo
- Why? - Jadakiss Featuring Anthony Hamilton
- Usher - Confessions Part II
- Nelly Featuring Jaheim - My Place
- Monica - U Should've Known Better
Top #10 Latin songs
- Que De Raro Tiene - Los Temerarios
- Soy Tu Mujer - Alicia Villarreal
- Como Tu - Carlos Vives
- Algo Tienes - Paulina Rubio
- Duele El Amor - Aleks Syntek With Ana Torroja
- Vivo Y Muero En Tu Piel - Jennifer Pena
- Ahora Quien - Marc Anthony
- No Me Quiero Enamorar - Kalimba
- Dos Locos - Los Horoscopos de Durango
- Miedo - Pepe Aguilar
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?