Sunday 8 August 2004US date format: 8/8/2004, UK date format: 8/8/2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 8, 2004). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Slow Motion by Juvenile.
In UK Baby Cakes by 3 Of A Kind was in the top 5 hits.
Dead Man's Shoes, directed by Shane Meadows, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Epitafios.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blockland or The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 August 2004
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 8 August 2004 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least ? saints: St. Dominic de Guzman, priest, (1170-1221).
- Sweden - Namesday of Queen Silvia, an Official Flag Day.
- Taiwan: Father's Day. (In Mandarin, Ba Ba means father and 8-8, or August 8).
- St. Hormisdas
- St. Smaragdus (and companions)
- St. Largus
- St. Cyriacus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 August
- Dimitris Papamichael: Greek actor and director (d. 2004).
Sport Games on 8 August 2004
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Louvieroise : 2 - 5
- Oostende - Westerlo : 3 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - M'gladbach : 0 - 0
- Stuttgart - Mainz : 4 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - Cottbus : 0 - 0
- Greuther Furth - Ahlen : 1 - 0
- Munich 1860 - Unterhaching : 2 - 2
- Oberhausen - Ein Trier : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Montpellier - Troyes : 3 - 4
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in August 2004?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Terror Squad - Lean Back
- Slow Motion - Juvenile Featuring Soulja Slim
- Kanye West - Jesus Walks
- Usher - Confessions Part II
- Diary - Alicia Keys Featuring Tony! Toni! Tone!
- Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
- Monica - U Should've Known Better
- Why? - Jadakiss Featuring Anthony Hamilton
- Lloyd Banks - On Fire
- Sunshine - Lil' Flip Featuring Lea
Top #10 Latin songs
- Que De Raro Tiene - Los Temerarios
- Ahora Quien - Marc Anthony
- Vivo Y Muero En Tu Piel - Jennifer Pena
- Duele El Amor - Aleks Syntek With Ana Torroja
- Soy Tu Mujer - Alicia Villarreal
- No Me Quiero Enamorar - Kalimba
- Como Tu - Carlos Vives
- Dos Locos - Los Horoscopos de Durango
- Sentada Aqui En Mi Alma - Chayanne
- Miedo - Pepe Aguilar
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?