Saturday February 02, 2019
US date format: 2/2/2019, UK date format: 2/2/2019
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 2, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Kung Fu Masters 3, directed by Chi Tian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild by Dav Pilkey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Lessons in Love.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 02, 2019?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- See more
- Moro conflict: Patikul, Sulu shootout: Five soldiers and three militants die in an attack that also injured several others in Patikul, Sulu, in The Philippines. (Al Jazeera)
- Patikul, Sulu shootout: Five soldiers and three militants die in an attack that also injured several others in Patikul, Sulu, in The Philippines. (Al Jazeera)
- Five soldiers and three militants die in an attack that also injured several others in Patikul, Sulu, in The Philippines. (Al Jazeera)
- Sistan and Baluchestan insurgency: An Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps member is killed and five others are injured at an Iranian paramilitary base in Nik Shahr. (Al Jazeera)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Day After Trade Talks, Chinese Firms Buy U.S. Soybeans But the purchases will hardly dent the huge soybean stockpiles in the United States and around the world. [..]
- McKinsey Advised Purdue Pharma How to ‘Turbocharge’ Opioid Sales, Lawsuit Says The disclosures about the consulting firm are part of the Massachusetts attorney general’s suit against the pharmaceutical giant, which is accused of misleading doctors and patients about the safety of the medication. [..]
- See all financial news of February 02, 2019