Thursday 3 January 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephanie Gomez .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How You Remind Me by Nickelback.
Sex and Lucia, directed by Julio Medem, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Jackdaws by Ken Follett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching SAS: Are You Tough Enough?.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ratchet & Clank or Another War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 2002!
Which were the important events of 3 January 2002 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Juan Garcia Esquivel: Mexican band leader (Born 1918).
- Beer brewer Freddy Heineken (grandson of the brewery's founder) died in his home at the age of 78.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?