Sunday 6 January 2002, Epiphany
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How You Remind Me by Nickelback.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
Secretary, directed by Steven Shainberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Churchill by Roy Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching SAS: Are You Tough Enough?.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Men in Black II: Alien Escape or Aces of the Air.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 2002!
Which were the important events of 6 January 2002 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
- Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)
- Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
- Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor
- Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning
- Blue featuring Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground
- Stereophonics - Handbags And Gladrags
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 January 2002
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Chievo : 1 - 2
- Bologna - Brescia : 2 - 1
- Fiorentina - Perugia : 1 - 3
- Inter - Lazio : 0 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Osasuna : 0 - 2
- Ath Bilbao - Tenerife : 1 - 2
- Barcelona - Zaragoza : 2 - 0
- Betis - Valencia : 1 - 3
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Burgos - Ath Madrid : 0 - 4
- Eibar - Elche : 3 - 1
- Extremadura - Gimnastic : 1 - 0
- Ferrol - Cordoba : 1 - 3
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Como - Napoli : 0 - 2
- Genoa - Reggina : 1 - 1
- Messina - Crotone : 4 - 0
- Pistoiese - Cittadella : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?