Thursday 10 January 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How You Remind Me by Nickelback.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
Secretary, directed by Steven Shainberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Shelters of Stone by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hunter x Hunter OVA 1.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Coloball 2002 or Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 2002!
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
- Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)
- Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
- Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor
- Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid
- Blue featuring Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning
- Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground
- Stereophonics - Handbags And Gladrags
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 January 2002
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Millwall - Birmingham : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?