Friday 4 January 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How You Remind Me by Nickelback.
Secretary, directed by Steven Shainberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while When Character Was King by Peggy Noonan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching SAS: Are You Tough Enough?.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ATV Offroad Fury 2 or Crimson Sea.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 2002!
Which were the important events of 4 January 2002 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 January
- U.S. officials announce they have custody of Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi.
- The Israeli Army seizes the Karine A on the Red Sea, claiming the arms on the ship were bound for the Palestinian Authority.
- Tom Daschle accuses President Bush and the Republicans of having caused the ampquotmost dramatic fiscal deterioration in our nation's history.ampquot
- The United States Department of Labor announces that the United States unemployment rate rose to 5.8% in December.
- U2, India.Arie, and Alicia Keys lead the nominations for the 44th Grammy Awards from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
- The movies Impostor, Eisenstein, Black Hawk Down, and Gosford Park are released in the U.S.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?