Wednesday 3 July 1963US date format: 7/3/1963, UK date format: 3/7/1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 3, 1963). The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frédéric Oudéa and Don August.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Easier Said Than Done by The Essex.
In UK I Like It by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
The Thrill of It All, directed by Norman Jewison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Great Hunger by Cecil Woodham-Smith was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching People Will Talk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1963
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1963!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1963 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
Birth chart on this day
Historic pictures of 1963
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Barbara Lewis - Hello Stranger
- Lesley Gore - It's My Party
- Theola Kilgore - The Love Of My Man
- Marvin Gaye - Pride And Joy
- Solomon Burke - If You Need Me
- Martha & The Vandellas - Come And Get These Memories
- Doris Troy - Just One Look
- The Chiffons - One Fine Day
- Mary Wells - Your Old Stand By
- Prisoner Of Love - James Brown And The Famous Flames
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?