Saturday 13 July 1963US date format: 7/13/1963, UK date format: 13/7/1963
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 13, 1963). The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Spud Webb and Jean-Jacques Gaultier.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Easier Said Than Done by The Essex.
In UK Confessin' by Frank Ifield was in the top 5 hits.
The Thrill of It All, directed by Norman Jewison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Day They Shook The Plum Tree by Arthur H. Lewis was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching People Will Talk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1963
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1963!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1963 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Spud Webb: American athlete, pro-basketball player...
- Jean-Jacques Gaultier
- Martin Meza: Jockey.
- Bobby Rock in Houston: Texas, USA; rock drummer (Nelson - "Love...
- Anthony Webb: NBA guard (Minnesota Timberwolves).
- Neal Foulds: English snooker player and sportscaster.
- Kenny Johnson: American actor.
- RJ Palacio: Novelist.
- Bob Carpenter: Beverly -- NHL left wing (New Jersey...
- Early Wynn wins his 300th and last game at age 43.
Birth chart on this day
Historic pictures of 1963
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?