Saturday 13 July 1963
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Webb and Bob Carpenter.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Easier Said Than Done by The Essex.
In UK I Like It by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
The Thrill of It All, directed by Norman Jewison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Grandmother And The Priests by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1963!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1963 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Anthony Webb: NBA guard (Minnesota Timberwolves).
- Bob Carpenter: Beverly -- NHL left wing (New Jersey Devils).
- Martin Meza: Jockey.
- Bobby Rock in Houston: Texas, USA; rock drummer (Nelson - "Love and Affection").
- Spud Webb: American athlete, pro-basketball player for 12 seasons beginning in 1985 when he played for Atlanta.
- RJ Palacio: Novelist
- Neal Foulds: English snooker player and sportscaster
- Kenny Johnson: American actor
- Early Wynn wins his 300th and last game at age 43.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?