Wednesday December 4, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aiden Grimshaw .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody / These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
JFK, directed by Oliver Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Remember by Barbara Taylor Bradford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Barrymore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyber Stadium Series: Base Wars or The Flintstones: The Rescue of Dino & Hoppy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1991 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Judds final concert (Nashville)
- Pan American World Airways ceased operations
- Patricia Bowman testifies that William Kennedy Smith raped her
- Muslim Shiites in Lebanon release last US hostage Terry Anderson (held 6.5 years).
- Journalist Terry A. Anderson is released after 7 years in captivity as a hostage in Beirut. He is the last and longest-held American hostage in Lebanon.
- Captain Mark Pyle pilots Clipper Goodwill, a Pan American World Airways Boeing 727-221ADV, to Miami International Airport ending 64 years of Pan Am operations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Prince - Cream
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
Top #10 R&B songs
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - I'll Take You There
- Gerald Levert - Private Line
- Patti LaBelle - Feels Like Another One
- Barry White - Put Me In Your Mix
- Chris Walker - Giving You All My Love
- Are You Lonely For Me - The Rude Boys
- After The Dance - Fourplay Featuring El DeBarge
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Public Enemy - Can't Truss It
- Atlantic Starr - Love Crazy
Top #10 Latin songs
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Sera - Ricardo Montaner
- Porque Sera - Rudy La Scala
- Frio Frio - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Melodia Desencadenada - Grupo Yndio
- Ando Buscando Un Amor - Victor Victor
- Dejame Amarte Otra Vez - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Vuela Vuela - Magneto
- Ya No - Lucero
- Cosas Del Amor - Vikki Carr Y Ana Gabriel
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?