Friday December 13, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 13, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jay Greenberg and Vladimir Tarasenko.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Fried Green Tomatoes, directed by Jon Avnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ein Engel namens Flint.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fastest 1 or Final Fantasy Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 December 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 13 December 1991 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Jay Greenberg: American music composer.
- Vladimir Tarasenko: Hockey Player.
- Sénah Mango: Togolese footballer.
- Both Koreas sign an accord calling for reconcilliation
- Ricky Pierce (Seattle SuperSonics) ends NBA free throw streak of 75 games.
- New York assembly speaker Mel Miller is convicted of federal mail fraud.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gerald Levert - Private Line
- Barry White - Put Me In Your Mix
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - I'll Take You There
- Chris Walker - Giving You All My Love
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Patti LaBelle - Feels Like Another One
- After The Dance - Fourplay Featuring El DeBarge
- Atlantic Starr - Love Crazy
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Top #10 Latin songs
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Sera - Ricardo Montaner
- Porque Sera - Rudy La Scala
- Frio Frio - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Dejame Amarte Otra Vez - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Vuela Vuela - Magneto
- Inolvidable - Luis Miguel
- Melodia Desencadenada - Grupo Yndio
- Ya No - Lucero
- Como Me Gusta - Sergio Dalma
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?