Thursday 12 December 1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 12, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anna Zayachkivska and Daniel Magder.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Fried Green Tomatoes, directed by Jon Avnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Iron John by Robert Bly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ein Engel namens Flint.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing D/Generation or Extra Innings Hakunetsu Pro Yakyuu Ganba League.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 December 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 12 December 1991 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
Famous Birthdays:12 December
- Maastricht Treaty signed to create a European Community.
- Actor Richard Gere marries supermodel Cindy Crawford.
- Orion Pictures files for bankruptcy protection in the USA.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers' player Dexter Manley retires after failing drug test.
- New Jersey Nets set NBA record of 22 blocks beating Denver Nuggets 121-81.
- Russian Federation gains independence from the USSR.
- Supreme Soviet of the Russian SFSR denounced Union Treaty of 1922 and ratified Belavezha Accords instead.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gerald Levert - Private Line
- Barry White - Put Me In Your Mix
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - I'll Take You There
- Chris Walker - Giving You All My Love
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Patti LaBelle - Feels Like Another One
- After The Dance - Fourplay Featuring El DeBarge
- Atlantic Starr - Love Crazy
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Top #10 Latin songs
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Sera - Ricardo Montaner
- Porque Sera - Rudy La Scala
- Frio Frio - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Dejame Amarte Otra Vez - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Vuela Vuela - Magneto
- Inolvidable - Luis Miguel
- Melodia Desencadenada - Grupo Yndio
- Ya No - Lucero
- Como Me Gusta - Sergio Dalma
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?