Sunday 22 December 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Alo-Emile .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Naked Lunch, directed by David Cronenberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It'S Time To Go Home by Erma Bombeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The julekalender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon or Fatal Fury: King of Fighters.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1991!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 December 1991 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
- Paul Alo-Emile: New Zealand-Australian rugby player.
- Ernst Krenek: Austrian / US Composer (Orpheus & Eurydike), dies at 91.
- Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 December 1991
- Atlanta Falcons - Dallas Cowboys : 27 - 31
- Cleveland Browns - Pittsburgh Steelers : 10 - 17
- Denver Broncos - San Diego Chargers : 17 - 14
- Detroit Lions - Buffalo Bills : 17 - 14
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?