Monday 9 December 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 9, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Choi Minho and Prince Joachim of Belgium Archduke of Austria-Este.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Fried Green Tomatoes, directed by Jon Avnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Den Of Thieves by James B. Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ein Engel namens Flint.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Burning Fight or Double Axle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 December 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 9 December 1991 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
- Choi Minho: South Korean rap artist (SHINee) and TV host.
- Prince Joachim of Belgium Archduke of Austria-Este
- PnB Rock: Rapper.
- Joachim : Belgian royalty, Joachim Carl Maria Nikolaus Isabelle Marcus d'Aviano, sixth in line for succession to the throne of Belgium.
- Choi Min-ho: South Korean singer dancer and actor (Shinee).
- 2nd Billboard Music Awards
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 December 1991
- Cincinnati Bengals - Miami Dolphins : 13 - 37
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gerald Levert - Private Line
- Barry White - Put Me In Your Mix
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - I'll Take You There
- Chris Walker - Giving You All My Love
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Patti LaBelle - Feels Like Another One
- After The Dance - Fourplay Featuring El DeBarge
- Atlantic Starr - Love Crazy
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Tevin Campbell - Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Top #10 Latin songs
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Sera - Ricardo Montaner
- Porque Sera - Rudy La Scala
- Frio Frio - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Dejame Amarte Otra Vez - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Vuela Vuela - Magneto
- Inolvidable - Luis Miguel
- Melodia Desencadenada - Grupo Yndio
- Ya No - Lucero
- Como Me Gusta - Sergio Dalma
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?