Monday 13 May 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Connell and Lisa Jacob.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to The Streak by Ray Stevens.
In UK Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes was in the top 5 hits.
Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, directed by John Hough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Burr by Gore Vidal was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Qwak! or Maze War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1974!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1974 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Albert Connell: wide receiver (Washington Redskins).
- Lisa Jacob: 800 metre freestyle relay (Olympics-1996).
- Brian Geraghty: American actor.
- Arthur J Burks: ''million-words-a-year'' pulp magazines author (Born 1898).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ray Stevens - The Streak
- Jackson 5 - Dancing Machine
- Marvin Hamlisch - The Entertainer
- Grand Funk - The Loco-Motion
- Three Dog Night - The Show Must Go On
- Elton John - Bennie And The Jets
- Paul McCartney - Band On The Run
- Maria Muldaur - Midnight At The Oasis
- Chicago - (I've Been) Searchin' So Long
- The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?