Thursday November 05, 1998
US date format: 11/5/1998, UK date format: 5/11/1998
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 5, 1998). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to The First Night by Monica.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Lindbergh by A. Scott Berg was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Grafters.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Creatures 2 or Get Medieval.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 05, 1998?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- See more
- Myra Hindley loses her second appeal in 11 months against her whole life tariff.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 05, 1998?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- Dru Hill Featuring Redman - How Deep Is Your Love
- Divine - Lately
- Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)
- Xscape - My Little Secret
- Monica - The First Night
- Keith Sweat Featuring Snoop Dogg - Come And Get With Me
- Next - I Still Love You
- Aaron Hall - All The Places (I Will Kiss You)
- Jay-Z Featuring Amil (Of Major Coinz) & Ja - Can I Get A...
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next November 05If November 05, 1998 is your birthday you're 21 years, 10 months, 16 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 1 month, 15 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $71.94
- Apple AAPL: opens at $38.38
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $105.31
- General Electric GE: opens at $88.31
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $147.69