Thursday 6 June 1996
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
Eraser, directed by Charles Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si Doel anak sekolahan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fable or Fight for Life.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1996 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 June
- Leighton W. Smith, Jr. resigns as NATO commander in the face of increasing criticism.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- George Michael - Fastlove
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Metallica - Until It Sleeps
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?