Wednesday 5 June 1996
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brandon Lee .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
Eraser, directed by Charles Russell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while Her Own Rules by Barbara Taylor Bradford was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si Doel anak sekolahan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Deadly Tide or Ganbare Goemon: Uchū Kaizoku Akogingu.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1996 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Brandon Lee: American noted family, first son of Pamela Anderson Lee and her husband, drummer, Tommy Lee.
- Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Memphis TN on WMFS 92.9 FM
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- George Michael - Fastlove
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Metallica - Until It Sleeps
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 5 June 1996
- Seattle SuperSonics - Chicago Bulls : 90 - 107
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?