Saturday 22 June 1996
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
Independence Day, directed by Roland Emmerich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Fourth Estate by Jeffrey Archer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si Doel anak sekolahan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Duke Nukem 3D or Disney's Pinocchio.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1996!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 June 1996 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 June
- Michael Moorer beats Axel Shultz in 11 for IBF heavywgt boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- 2 Pac - California Love
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - Theme From Mission Impossible
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- SWV - You're The One
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?