Friday 6 May 2005
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani.
In UK Lonely by Akon was in the top 5 hits.
Kingdom of Heaven, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while My Life So Far by Jane Fonda was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Seven Periods with Mr Gormsby.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Another Century's Episode or Darkwatch: Curse of the West.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 2005 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 May
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 May 2005
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Bergen - Club Brugge : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Dresden - Erzgebirge Aue : 1 - 0
- FC Koln - Ein Trier : 1 - 2
- Karlsruhe - Erfurt : 2 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Chateauroux - Montpellier : 2 - 0
- Clermont - Laval : 3 - 1
- Creteil - Amiens : 1 - 0
- Grenoble - Angers : 0 - 0
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Bordeaux - Auxerre : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?