Thursday 12 May 2005
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani.
In UK Lonely by Akon was in the top 5 hits.
The Longest Yard, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Purpose-Driven Life by Rick Warren was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Thick of It.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! or God of War.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 2005!
Which were the important events of 12 May 2005 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 May
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?