Friday 6 November 1981
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Dong Wook and Marquese Scott.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Private Eyes by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK It's My Party by Dave Stewart With Barbara Gaskin was in the top 5 hits.
Time Bandits, directed by Terry Gilliam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while Night Probe! by Clive Cussler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It Takes a Worried Man.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventure A or VIC Avenger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1981!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1981 ?
- Lee Dong Wook: South Korean actor.
- Marquese Scott: Dancer.
- Chris Soules: Reality Star.
- Cassie Bernall: Columbine High School massacre victim (Born 1981).
- Lee Dong-wook: South Korean actor.
- Fernando Valenzuela is 1st rookie to win a Cy Young Award
- Larry Holmes TKOs Renaldo Snipes in 11 for heavyweight boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Little River Band - The Night Owls
- Dan Fogelberg - Hard To Say
- Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?