Friday 20 November 1981
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Orsolya Tóth and Kimberley Walsh.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Ragtime, directed by Milos Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while The Soul Of A New Machine by Tracy Kidder was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It Takes a Worried Man.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asylum or Scramble.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1981!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 20 November 1981 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Orsolya Tóth
- Kimberley Walsh: Pop Singer.
- Carlos Boozer: American basketball player.
- Jilen Siroky: 200m breaststroke (1996 Olympics).
- Sam Fuld: American baseball player.
- İbrahim Toraman: Turkish footballer.
- Burundia adopts its constitution
- El Salvador guerrilla group FMLN opens limited offensive
- Ringo releases Stop & Smell Roses album
- Anatoly Karpov, USSR, retains world chess championship.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Little River Band - The Night Owls
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Mike Post - The Theme From Hill Street Blues
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?