Wednesday 4 November 1981
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Martin and Vince Wilfork.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Private Eyes by Daryl Hall & John Oates.
In UK It's My Party by Dave Stewart With Barbara Gaskin was in the top 5 hits.
Time Bandits, directed by Terry Gilliam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while Never-Say-Diet Book by Richard Simmons was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching It Takes a Worried Man.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Eliminator or Strategy X.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1981!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1981 ?
- Guy Martin: British motorcycle racer, lorry mechanic and occasional TV presenter.
- Vince Wilfork: American football player.
- Machiko Ono: Japanese actress.
- Columbia shuttle launch scrubbed with 31 seconds remaining
- Dr George Nichopoulas is acquitted of overprescribing addictive drugs for Elvis Presley
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Little River Band - The Night Owls
- Dan Fogelberg - Hard To Say
- Rick Springfield - I've Done Everything For You
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?